Accessory: Output Module, HOA, 0-12VDC
For enhanced output options and for devices that cannot be conveniently powered directly from a standard controller universal output, install a relevant HPO-6700 series output override board (in supporting controller models only):
- Relays (AC or DC)—HPO-6703 Relay (NO contacts) or HPO-6705 Relay (NC contacts)
- Triac (AC)—HPO-6701 Triac output w/ zero-cross switching
- Analog (DC Voltage or Current) Outputs—HPO-6702 0–10 VDC analog or HPO-6704 4–20 mA current loop (both with adjustable override potentiometer)
Each output board (except HPO-670x-1) has an accessible three-position slide switch for selecting the “Hand-Off-Auto” functions. While in the “Hand” position, the output is manually energized, and the controller is provided with a feedback signal to indicate the output has been overridden. While in the “Off” position, the output is manually de-energized, and the controller is provided with a feedback signal to indicate the output has been overridden. While in the “Auto” position, the output is under the command of the controller. Each output board also has a red LED to indicate when the output is turned On either manually or automatically.
- A variety of output types
- A slide switch (except HPO-670x-1) for manual or automatic control (“Hand-Off-Auto”)
- An LED to indicate output status
- Optical isolation between the controller and the load, plus zero-cross switching (HPO-6701 triac)
- Mechanical isolation between the controller and the load (HPO-6703/6705 relays)
- A potentiometer to adjust the voltage or current output while in the “Hand” (only) override position (HPO-6702/6704)
- For controller models BAC/KMD-5801/5802, BAC/KMD-5831, BAC-A1616BC, CAN-A168EIO, KMD-5205, KMD-5221/KMD-5270
There are no reviews yet.